Royal Purple: Synthetic Oil
(Team Group LLC) LTN-Project LLP is the official distributor of Royal Purple in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Royal Purple Synthetic Oil | The Performance Oil That Outperforms.
Royal Purple located in Porter, Texas, produces a wide range of high performance lubricants for nearly every consumer and industrial application. Royal Purple’s founder John Williams was a pioneer in the development of high performance synthetic lubricants and collectively, Royal Purple’s formulators have more than 200 years of expertise in developing high performance lubricants. Royal Purple focuses exclusively on developing state-of-the-art lubricants. Unlike companies that primarily focus on fuel and other petroleum byproducts, Royal Purple’s sole mission is to develop products that significantly outperform other synthetic and mineral based oils. Royal Purple is very active in the lubricant industry and its related associations. Some of the trade organizations Royal Purple and/or its staff are members include:
- Independent Lubricant Manufacturers Association
- The Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers
- Specialty Equipment Market Association
- Automotive Oil Change Association
- Motorcycle Industry Council
- Royal Purple is distributed in countries around the world including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, United Kingdom, Australia and Italy.
Royal Purple was acquired in 2012 by Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT), a leading refiner and processor of specialty hydrocarbon products headquartered in Indianapolis, IN. Royal Purple and several other CLMT brands have been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.